Mefix® Self-Adhesive Fabric Tape, for Secure Fixation 1 Roll/Box
Regular price $5.98 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Mefix® can be used in a wide variety of situations where fixation is required such as the fixation of dressings, swabs, catheters, and tubes.
- Easy-to-remove pre-measured release paper promotes cost efficiencies while minimizing risk of cross-contamination.
- Skin friendly, water based, latex and solvent free polyacrylate adhesive.
- Perforated split in protection paper for application flexibility.
- Soft, conformable, non-absorbent, non-woven fabric made of spunlace polyester.
- Stretchable, conformable fabric backing provides barrier to blood and fluid.
- Breathable and water repellent for dressing security and skin health.
- Air permeable.
- Optimizes performance of absorbent dressings.
- May be applied over flexing areas such as neck, elbows and knees.